Sunday, August 2, 2009

Grounded


Wow, I am a mom, isn't it crazy to realize sometimes. I know that sounds weird, but sometimes I look at Isaiah, and Scotty, and our house and think, I am now the mom, this is my house, my husband, and my beautiful baby boy. I feel so LUCKY. Can you imagine not being a mom after you have been one. A mother's heart will never be the same, even when your kid moves away, your still a mom, you still probably worry for them, and want to take away the pains they have to go through to grow. Sometimes I have glimpses of how amazing Isaiah's spirit is, and I feel so blessed and humbled that the Lord let me raise him.

3 comments:

Saren Atkisson said...

Hey I found your blog you guys are such a cute family! P.S. I love the pic!

Allison said...

Hey Des - Cute blog! I know what you mean about being a mom, its great, but weird that we're old enough to have babies!

thebellcrew said...

oh beautiful isaiah. love that kid. wow ms. i post all the time. You are quite the regular now a days what is your secret? Oh and I signed up for the green polka dot here we go!