Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Big Three O

That's right Scotty is officially old. No I am just playing, but we felt old when we went to Seven Peaks for his birthday and it was highschool central, we where by far the oldest there, except for one sweet guy who had us beat. He was probably late twenties, big boy, in a speeo, with studded diamond earrings on the prowl for some young girl. FUNNY... Another funny thing, while we where waiting in line, a kid tried to pick up on Stacey and I. He asked us, what school do you go to, let me guess it starts with a T...(meaning Timpview)!!! Yeah he thought we were in highschool. I just started laughing and told him that we were moms, and probably could be his mom. He stopped and was like that is wierd.... It was dang funny.


I took him to Park City to mountain bike, and go to dinner. The trails in Park City are so FUN!! Super fast and smooth. We also went to a Mexican restuaraunt, that was dang good and cheap, El Chubasco, they have a salsa bar with ten different kinds of salsa. Well Scotty, love ya tons, and can't wait to spend thirty years more with you. It's crazy, I don't know if you ever feel the age that you are. I remember thinking thirty was so old, now it feels young to me. Although thirty Scotty still has it, look at him,he is one good looking boy, and even cuter when he is playing with Isaiah, he is the cutest dad. Happy Bday!!!

1 comment:

The Howard's said...

Oh how I miss El Chubasco! I love love love that place!