Friday, February 6, 2009

What's In a Name????

O.k. so I am still trying to figure out how to put pictures on but as soon as I do I will post pictures of Isaiah/Kai's blessing. Yes you did read correctly Isaiah/Kai is his current name because he has a very confused mama still trying to place a name on him. We blessed him Isaiah and his birth certificate reads Kai so we are in the process of choosing one. Long story which I will have to post later. Lets just say I love the meaning of Isaiah, gift from God, I didn't think I could get pregnant, and so when I did I felt like he was a little gift from God. It is also the first name that we picked out and when we did the open the baby book and whatever lands on you name them game, it landed on Isaiah. Anyway, I love the name Kai as well, and we have already called him that for four months, so I am kind of in limbo right now. But when I decide which has to be soon, I will post the decided name and pics of his blessing. Poor kid, he has a crazy mom!!

P.s. how do i put a better background than white on my blog, scotty said that are blog was ghetoo, I got a little defensive, and then I had to side with him, it is a little ghetto but it's a work in progress

4 comments:

Whitneymwall said...

Try going to thecutestblogontheblock.com it's got step by step instructions to fix your ghetto blog up lickety split!
Good luck with the namey final decision business- I think it's all very amusing!

Diana said...

Des, seriously I can't believe what I am reading. To think that night at Johnsons we were discussing this! How did you come to decide to bless him as Isaiah! I can't wait to hear what you decide! I love this, it's totally you!!! Good Luck.

Coleen Ure said...

I can see myself deliberating about something like this, too. Sometimes there doesn't seem to be a 'right' decision, it's just what you want at the time. Good luck!

Kristy said...

So glad you got a blog! It will be fun to read it. Can't wait to find out what Isaiah/Kai's name will be! Both are as cute as him!! p.s. my blog is chandlerandkristy.blogspot.com