Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Kai's Baby Pics!!

We had these done when Kai was four weeks old, he is now four months old, but still the same I thought I would catch up over the last little bit and post them. Also because I think he is so darn cute. We had Scotty's friend take them, these are the first baby pics that she has ever done. She just came to our house and started clicking away. She does a really good job and she is super affordable, I will post her website as soon as I remember it. Anyway, this Sunday we are blessing Kai can you believe how time flies!!!

2 comments:

Diana said...

You have a blog!!! I finally found you out there in the blogging world! I can't wait for you to blog everyday...I have very high expectations for you. It was the BEST to see you guys over Christmas. I LOVED the pizza, too. What a great idea. How's the job? Anything new on the homefront? How was the baby blessing...did it switch to Isaiah??? Love ya Di

Johnsons said...

Dez- I am stoked that you put on some pics of your little guy! He is so stinkin cute, and I totally dig the moose outfit. I was shocked when I clicked on you blog and up popped new pics. A+!!! I hope everything is going great. I got your message and will give you a call sometime this week. Love you so much!