Tuesday, February 10, 2009

O.k. so Isaiah it is, I am in the process of going to county department to see the process of the change. Hopefully it is not a crazy process. I just really like the meaning and to me he is an Isaiah and so maybe the next crazy tike will be Kai to me. Anyhow I am loving the blogging world, friends thanks for commenting I have to figure out how to comment on yours and upload pics, and a background to update my still ghetto blog!! Thanks Whit for the tips I am going to try. So a little update on life, I just got a job at Novell teaching yoga. Tuesdays 12 to 1. I went today and it was all men, I have never taught a yoga class with all mean. Lots of energy and testosterone where flowing through the room. I was kind of nervous because I taught as a trial run today, and it went well so he gave me the job. Crazy, how do you juggle so many balls, and where is the balance of too much. I know I am doing too much right now. I have got to talk to my current employer and go part time, like two days a week, or quit all together. I have taken Isaiah to work with me a lot, he has done it all for such a little guy, ski, climb, snowshoe. O.k. sorry no pics still and a lot of rambling but that is the update from my end, can't wait to read all of your blogs!!

2 comments:

Diana said...

I LOVE it! I LOVE the name, too. Seriously, you are the greatest. I'm just glad you have come to the decision of the name. What a fun and wild adventure this little guy is on. Yeah, it's amazing how once little once come life seems so busy and too overwhelming. You'll figure out the right balance, I promise you'll know once it's right! I remember feeling the exact same way, working, juggling so much. Good luck. Good thing you switched names or else you knew I liked it enough to take it!!! ha ha ha

Johnsons said...

Shut up! I can't believe you guys officially changed the name. I am excited you were finally able to make a decision. I loved both those names, so I was happy with whichever one you picked. I wil pre-apologize if I still call him Kai for the first little while. I am so sorry I am so out of the loop and have not been able to talk to you. So I am glad you have updated your blog so I can see a little of what is happening in the Wards lives.