Monday, June 14, 2010

Hard Work Pays Off

I look like I just ran a marathon in the rain!
My friends that I have been training with. Lot of EARLY mornings with these fine ladies. When I say early, I mean middle of the night early. A lot of long runs at 4:45 in the morning so that we could be back in time for husbands to go to work.
Wow!! Don't know these people but they are definitley blog worthy.
Running with my friends that I picked up along the way. The one in the black was trying to qualify for Boston, and the other one I ran with for a good five or six miles. They were so nice, and since my Ipod did not work, thats right 26.2 miles sans music, it was nice to have company. We talked about kids, missions, and how he got into running because his mom would drop them off a couple of miles from home and make them run home, apparently he had a lot of energy. Good idea mom, I think I will try that in the future.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: