Saturday, May 8, 2010

Marathon Pics

I am finally getting pictures up of the marathon. I dropped my lap top and broke it, surprise, surprise, and so I am just getting a card reader that works with my other computer. Sorry lap top! Any way here is my friend Amanda, that I have been training with, and I at the finish line. Sadly Scotty didn't know that the setting was on manual instead of automatic and so a lot of the pictures while we were running were washed out.
This is at the finish line. I was glad to be finished.
Here is Isaiah with Sydney,Sydney is Amanda's little girl, they are about the same age and so cute together. Isaiah was loving giving her hugs.
and more hugs.... I might have to watch him when he gets bigger......
Posted by PicasaI thought this picture was so sweet.

No comments: