Friday, November 20, 2009

When opportunity knocks

So here are pics from a cookbook that I just wrote. I know crazy, huh. It all started when I emailed green smoothie girl, aka Robyn, to tell her that I was impressed with what she was doing and that I wanted to know how I could do something with my passion for cooking. She emailed me back, and told me she was looking for someone to collaborate with on a recipe book. So I jumped on it and we created a book called Healthy Holiday Recipes for Rave Reviews. You should check it out @ greensmoothiegirl.com. You have to go to her blog to read about it, or they sell it at the store on her site. It has been a lot of fun. So here is a pic of Isaiah drinking the shrek icecream. If you have picky eaters and want to get more greens in them, try a green smoothie. Whitney taught me that trick a long time ago that she learned from the green smoothie girl on u tube. He loves them, and so do me and Scotty we have one everyday. Anyway, the cookbook is a whole bunch of recipes, that are all naturally sweetened, mostly dairy free, and all whole grains. Check it out!



























3 comments:

Allison said...

looks delicious and you look beautiful!

Ruthanne said...

That is so awesome I will definatly check it out. I have green smoothies everyday too I love them! Congradulations on your cook book!

Coleen Ure said...

You look so cute in those pictures! I always love your hair long. Good job on that cookbook, it looks like a good one to have on hand especially since my dad has diabetes and struggles with the holidays. Looks yummy!!!