Sunday, November 22, 2009

Halloween!!

Here is my cutest little chicken, every time I looked at him I had to laugh, as he waddled around the house. He even had a cute little padded butt.
The crew at Halloween. There are 26 granchildren on Scottie's side. Isaiah is number 25. Here they are at the annual Halloween party. Too bad, I had food poisoning and missed out on all of the fun. Lucky for me, my family did one too, and we got to take Isaiah trick or treating (or should I say Scott). We made him go up to some houses by himself, it was hysterical. They just looked at him, and said trick or treating with the big kids huh. I will have to get some photos from that night, because Scotty came straight out of an IFA catalog, he was a dream!! Unfortunatley we forgot our camera which happens all to often.


The little chicken and princess. Isaiah and his little cousin Kate. They are little buddies.

No comments: