Sunday, May 31, 2009

Christmas/Birthday/Fathers Day Present All Wrapped Into One


So Scotty, comes to me one day wanting a sprinkler system. He for the last two years has been dragging around a little sprinkler, and being the detail oriented person he is, he would set an alarm and get up at all hours of the night to rotate it. I told him no, because I would rather save the money. Then he enlisted forces, people at work, his dad, friends to let me know how necessary it was to have a sprinkler system. I started giving in a little but i wasn't toatly convinced. He kept working on me for the next little while, and then one day a man shows up at our house, pen and paper in hand mapping out our new sprinkling system. Scotty, was like a little kid at Christmas, he was so excited. So we decided this is his present for the next ten major holidays. No I am just kidding, but honestly it really is nice, and my herb garden, and lettuce are growing because of it so I can't complain too much. It makes me laugh though the progression of the whole thing, from asking, to a man showing up at our house. I think i might have to do that with tickets to Africa, or something like that.

No comments: