Sunday, April 19, 2009

Cruising on the Limo




Finally warm weather has arrived. We pulled out our favorite family cruiser, which we like to call the limo. It is so much fun, and the moose just sleeps the whole time, he loves the chariot, I can run, cross country ski, and bike with him in it, he loves all three. We took it to the park today and had a picnic. Cross your fingers that the weather stays good.


One time I took him cross coutnry skiing in it and pulled him up a really steep hill.  I didn't think about the coming down part.  Poor kid we got going and I tipped over.  I looked in to see if he was ok and he had the funniest look on his face, but he didn't make a peep.  I tipped him right side up and we both had a laugh and then kept going.  I love getting out with Isaiah he is the best little partner and side kick!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

That is awesome! I want a tandem bike soooo bad since I can't ride a regular bike with my paralysis. That looks like way too much fun!

McQueen said...

Hi Des, it's Tiff. Thought I would drop you a line since I ran across your blog. The moose is such a cutie! Who knew being a mom was so rad? You should check out our blog btmcqueen.blogspot.com
Later.

Coleen Ure said...

That looks like a blast! I have loved this nice weather, I hope it's here to stay. Can't wait to see you Friday.

Erin said...

Hey Weeze face,
It is me Erin Davis Nielsen. I love your cute little boy. My little Layla is 7 months old. It looks like they are the same age. Dane and I are moving back to Utah in June. We should get together if you are around.