Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Little Catching Up To Do

I just learned how to upload pics to your computer, I know crazy it is the 20th century and I am just learning how to upload pics. Anyhow I will just pick a few of the couple hundred that I downloaded to get caught up to speed. I am about five months behind on my blog, so lets start with our cross country trip when Isaiah was five weeks old. We found a good deal on a natural gas vehicle. The only problem was that it was in New York, the other problem was that it was 1,000 dollars to ship it out here. So kind of joking, kind of serious, I suggested that we go pick it up. That is when my weasel genes kicked in, it sounded like the perfect adventure, and after being home with a new little one, I was in need of an adventure, so I brainstormed how I was going to make this work. First I called the only one I knew working in the flight industry and traded buddy passes for dinner. Then we called up friends in D.C., New York, and Scott's sister in Chicago to stay with. The trip was made, and I crossed my fingers Isaiah would like the long car trip, because we had to over 2,500 miles to return the car home. It worked out and it was quite the adventure, I pumped while semi trucks drove by, and then I would hop in the backseat and feed Isaiah from a bottle, every two hours, good times.....here are some pics from the trip.

No comments: