Sunday, February 15, 2009

Anniversary Trip



We went to St. George for our two year anniversary and stayed in a bed and breakfast. Last night me and Scotty were talking about how all in all we have only known each other for five years, but it feels like I have know him all my life. Poor little Isaiah didn't get to come along on this trip, I know, I know, against all motherly instincts, after eight weeks, but I think that after a new born it is good to get away just the two of you. I have to say though I didn't realize how much we would miss him.

We went to the temple and did sealings, we are trying to do it every annivesary. I love it because it reminds me of our wedding day and all of the blessings that we are promised, if we keep our promises to the Lord.

We also went mountain biking, and it was pretty much the first time since I had the moose, lets just say I was pretty saddle sore after, but SO worth it!!!

5 comments:

Diana said...

We LOVE going away for our Anniversaries! We were able to escape for about four days last spring when our kids were bigger...and do the same type of vacation in st. george. Let's just say Jared got to see me in spandex biker shorts...oh, and he finally bought me a mtn bike from a pawn shop. It made for great memories...and yes, pain! FUN.

Johnsons said...

Yay some new pictures of you guys. You look fab for having a baby. I am just praying that I can pull that off the second time around.

Tracy said...

Des you are such a good blogger! So you went with the name change, I love little Isaiah! Hopefully it isn't bad to get it all changed, I wanted to switch Jaden's name but after a year I figured he was stuck and it was probably too late!

Jenny said...

Des! I didn't know you had a blog and I didn't know you changed Kai's name. BFF status? I don't know anymore :) Sadly, maybe blogs will help us with this.

Andrea said...

Hey Des. I didn't know you had a blog. Glad I found it! Cute baby. And both names are cute! ;) My blog is private. I don't remember if you are on my viewer list or not. If not, send me your email address and I can send you an invite. andreaseamons@msn.com
Take care!!