Wednesday, September 16, 2009

1 years old!!!!

Where does time go, it feels like just yesterday we were trying to figure out the car seat to bring the little moose home. Sept.14, Isaiah turned one, and I have to admit I got a little bit emotional thinking how fast time goes. Being a mom, is probably the hardest thing I have ever done, with that being said also the most rewarding. Isaiah is a crack up right now, we just chase around the house playing hide and go seek. I seriously laugh so hard. There was a study done that said the average adult laughs like the a tenth of what a child laughs in a day. I think whoever did that study didn't have kids. Well I will update with the mooses first birthday party pics. Scotty is working on a bench made of skis and a fire pit for the party we will see how it turns out.



These pics are of hiking to Stewart Falls. So beautiful!! On a side note, I think there is nothing hotter than seeing your husband play with your kids. My two favorite boys right here!!!

5 comments:

Whitneymwall said...

Yay for Isiah! Happy birthday! Where is Stewart Falls? It looks like a fun place!

Allison said...

happy b-day to your little guy - he's a cutie!

thebellcrew said...

oh little isaiah. I love his cute little smile, or should I say big smile. Seriously he is one of the cutest babies ever--well besides my kids. I know I am a little biased here.

The Howard's said...

Happy Birthday Isaiah! He is such a cute little monkey. Kellen will be 1 in January. I think I might shed some tears! Hope you guys are well!

Mel said...

is he seriously one? wow, we need to go together more often! how about november? before thanksgiving rolls around?....