Thursday, August 27, 2009

NITRO CIRCUS!!


The Nitro Circus came to my friend's house the other day, so we went to go watch the mayhem. They started off by launching people from a human sling shot that my friend's dad built. It is two telephone poles, that he had the city come put in, and then a sling shot in the middle of them. A fourwheeler pulls you back and then launches you. Watch this link to see how great it is........http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIjjWXstjZc.

The next event was shooting a bowling ball out of a home made cannon over a mountain, and then through a car. Pretty good stuff!! Here is a video of shooting the cannon through a car.


So here is my claim to fame, hanging out with Travis Pastrana!! Well maybe just for the pic, but hey I sat next to him on the couch. Actually, I don't really get that star struck, to me he is just a person, but anyway this picture is mostly for my nephews.



3 comments:

thebellcrew said...

yikes! that was pretty crazy, was it a bowling ball that went through the car?

Coleen Ure said...

That looks like so much fun! I miss you! We need to find a time to get together soon.

Ruthanne said...

Um who is Travis Pastrana? I feel stupid asking...