Thursday, June 11, 2009

Dream Sheepy


Calling all mothers, this is the greatest invention ever made, the sleep sheep. Or as we like to call it the sheepy. Isaiah loves this sound maker, we snuck a few pics of him at nap time, because it was so cute. It's a stuffed animal that doubles as a sound maker. Whenever he goes to sleep we just hand him the sheepy and he tucks it under his arm and goes to bed. Little ones are so adorable aren't they! This is for you Jenny, I am posting some pics of Isaiah, so you can see him clear out in D.C., he misses his favorite aunt.

One time we lost the sheepy at Old Navy.  Isaiah loved to take it everywhere with him.  I realized we had lost it and he HAD to have it to sleep.  I went back to Old Navy determined to do whatever it took to find the sheepy.  They had thrown it away because it was so loved and tattered.  I told them that I wanted to get in the dumpster and find it--true love right there--but they wouldn't let me because of company policy.  So I convinced one of the workers to get in the dumpster and find it.  Find it they did and with a good wash, sheepy was back in Isaiah's hands.

1 comment:

Whitneymwall said...

AWWW he's getting so big! Lets get together like next week some time! What days are good for you? Hey I was just up by your house the other day when I ran the 10K at bridal veil falls --- I thought that by chance you might run it too. It was such a fun run and perfect weather-- we should do it next year. Are you still going to do that triathlon you were talking about? Call me when you get a sec...