Sunday, April 19, 2009

Australia is Lucky


Jesse my little brother just left to Australia on his mission. It was so surreal sending my little, not so little, brother to the MTC. It brought back so many memories of my mission and the MTC. I loved the MTC I had a hilarious companion that made me laugh every day. She was my favorite companion of my whole mission. She almost killed an elder with a snowball, she played college ball and had quite the arm. He had tried to hit me with a snowball, and she had my back. Him and his companion actually hid from us at gym time and finally waved a white flag, a napkin on a stick, for a treaty so that she wouldn't kill him. Good times. Suprisingly I was more excited than sad to see him go, because I know what an amazing and life changing experience it is to serve a mission. Jesse will grow so much, and the people of Australia will too getting to know him. Crazy enough I had a dream right after that I was serving another mission and when I left the MTC I was like I made a mistake I need to raise my baby, crazy, maybe I am sleep deprived!!

No comments: